Life

Co-Creation, Coaching, Community, Dharma, Patience, Peace, Responsibility

On Christmas Eve, while enJoying a forest exercise routine that I have performed numerous times over the years, something shifted in my right knee causing me to be unable to place any weight on my right leg.  As Life would have it, I was perhaps just one-half mile into the forest and mostly hopped my way out on one leg, sometimes relying on the shoulder of my Sweetie who […]

January 9, 2020

Time’s Value

Co-Creation, Coaching, Community, Responsibility

“How can Love operate so that it brings awakening to the minds involved? That is, indeed,a purely creative process, and is the only true value time can have.”  –Yeshua ben Joseph from The Way of Transformation  During coaching sessions, my responses, my inquiries, are all for the sake of uncovering obstacles to Love.  Going into a coaching session, there most definitely is a non-knowing in what will […]

July 4, 2019

Walk-Aways from a One-Day Immersion

Co-Creation, Community, Retreat

What might inspire you to partake in a Walking Wisdom One-Day Immersion?  It is a full day of play – play on the ‘āina in the gardens, play in the kitchen amidst alive foodstuffs, play as we ingest the fruits & vegetables of our garden labour all the while focusing on the sensing via our […]

April 10, 2019

Grateful for Gratitude

Co-Creation, Coaching, Community, Dharma

I am Grateful for feelings of Gratitude. In feeling Gratitude, I feel the dross slip away. There is an easing of the body’s nervous system. Tears well as I give Gratitude for Life and what has been offered in all It’s variety and fullness. I give Gratitude for that which brings me into a state […]

March 8, 2019